What is an after hours emergency?
Spaces is pleased to provide our residents with 24-hour Emergency Service. Hopefully, you will not need this service, but if you do, you will certainly appreciate having our trained staff just a phone call away. However, before you call for an emergency, make sure your issue is an emergency.
Emergency Service is just that; service we provide to you in the event of a true emergency. We have developed a response procedure for emergencies and other situations that arise during non-business hours. We believe that if you know what to expect from us, you will be better prepared to deal with an unexpected event. If your issue is listed below, it is considered an emergency. Contact us at 205-750-2260, and an on-call technician will be connected with you within 15 minutes.
- If there is no heat in your apartment, and the outside temperature is below 50 degrees. If the temperature is above 50 degrees, submit the request through your resident portal, and the work will be done during business hours.
No Air Conditioning
- If there is no air-conditioning in your apartment, and the outside temperature is above 85 degrees. If the temperature is below 85 degrees, submit the request through your resident portal, and the work will be done during business hours.
Leak or Flooding
- Call immediately if there is risk of damage to possessions or the property and you cannot contain he leak. Turn off the water valve to the broken pipe or to the exterior water main. Do everything within your power to contain any leaking or flooding and, if necessary, contact other residents who may be affected by the leak.
- Refrigerator is not working.
- Any major sewer back-ups, or if the toilet is clogged, AND there is only one toilet in the unit.
Fire, assault, burglary, vandalism, suspicious person or circumstances
- Call 911 first! Then call us.
- Community entrance is blocked
- Entrance gate malfunction that prevents entry or exit
- Fire system alarm continuously sounding